Everything you need to know. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
1. ABOUT THESE CONDITIONS
This Website and Services displayed on it are provided by BODY LDN Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively referred to in these Conditions as “we”, “us” and “our”). Further information about us is set out at Condition 21. When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean the user of this Website, purchaser of Goods or user of our Services. These are the Conditions which apply to your use of this Website and the purchase of Goods and Services from us. If you do not agree to these Conditions, you must not use this Website.
You should read these Conditions carefully before using this Website or purchasing any Goods or Services from us.
We reserve the right to change these Conditions at any time.
Any changes to the Conditions will be effective after the change is published on this Website. You should check these Conditions before each order as they may have changed since your last visit.
If you have any questions about the Conditions, the Services or this Website, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact” section of this Website.
When the following words with capital letters are used in these Conditions, this is what they mean:
“User Account” the online platform through which Member and Client details are saved, classes can be bought and classes can be booked and cancelled
“Billing Period” the period between one Payment Date and the next Payment Date;
“Class” or “Class Credits” any exercise Class or Classes provided by us.
“Client” a user of this Website, purchaser of Goods or user of our Services;
“Conditions” the terms and conditions as set out in this document and as amended from time to time;
“Joining Date“ the date on which a Client first pays for a Class or Member first makes payment to us for their membership;
“Member” any person who has purchased a Membership;
“Membership” a monthly subscription to purchase a number of classes & access to certain on-demand content.
“Membership Type” the Membership Pack purchased by a Member including the specific number of Classes and Benefits attributable to that Member each month;
“Payment Date” means the date set out in Condition 8.5;
“Services” services available to you via this Website, including the Classes;
3. USERS OF OUR CLASSES
1. All Clients must sign up for a User Account.
2. Please be aware you must be over 16 to join BODY LDN and you are taking full responsibility when participating.
3. Instructors and Classes are subject to change at any time and you will be informed of this change via email and/or SMS.
4. HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
1. If you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first. You are taking full responsibility when participating. Please consult with a physician before taking part in any physical activity.
5. CLASS PACKAGES
1. Live Classes & Class Packages can be purchased via our Website.
2. Multiple Class Packages can be purchased as bundles at discounted rates (Class Packs).
3. Members will be allocated a specific number of Classes each month into their User Account depending on their Membership Type. Unlimited Memberships are available
4. To book a Class, you must have at least one Class credit in your User Account, unless otherwise specified at the time of booking. One Class Credit entitles you to attend one Class.
5. Classes purchased as part of Class Packs will expire; if part of an introductory offer, 2 weeks from purchase;
5.1. if a Class Pack of 1, 2 months from purchase;
5.2. if a Class Pack of 3, 2 months from purchase;
5.3. if a Credit Pack of 10, 2 months from purchase;
5.4. if part of a Membership, as set out at Condition 8.1;
6. Expiry means that on and from the expiry date, you will not be entitled to use an expired Class Credit to purchase Services. You will not be entitled to receive any refund in relation to any expired Class Credits.
7. From time to time, we may offer further discounts to our Class Packs with a different expiry date to those set out above. This will be made clear to you at the time of purchase. Class Credits cannot be extended beyond the expiry dates agreed at the time of purchase, unless we in our discretion agree to do so in exceptional medical circumstances.
8. For promotional sales, we may offer Class Packs that have a shorter expiry than the standard expiry dates of our Class Packs. This will be made clear at the point of purchase and in the confirmation email. We will not be able to extend these Class Credits beyond the expiry date in any circumstances. No other discounts are available on promotional Class Packs. Promotional offers are subject to our discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
9. Class Credits can only be transferred to another person at our discretion. You should contact our staff by email to discuss this with us.
10. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for Class Credits are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Conditions.
11. Any voucher code issued by us at any time is unique to the offer to which it specifically relates. All offers are subject to our discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice. Vouchers cannot be re-used and are valid once per Client.
6. BOOKING A CLASS
1. You can check availability and book Classes in advance online via our Website. You can book a class from 31 days to 15 minutes in advance. When you book a Class, one Class Credit will be deducted from your User Account unless otherwise stated on the website.
2. We make every effort to ensure that there are a suitable number of Classes available at different times of the day. However, Classes are subject to availability and we do not guarantee that spaces will be available in any given Class, even if you have sufficient Class Credits in your User Account.
3. If the Class you wish to attend is fully booked, you may choose an alternative Class with remaining spaces. Alternatively, you may join a waitlist for the fully booked Class.
4. If you join the waitlist and a space becomes available, a Class Credit will automatically be deducted from your User Account and you will be automatically added to the Class up to 2 hours before the start. You will be notified by e-mail and/or text message if you are automatically added to a Class.
5. Waitlist entries will automatically be allocated when a seat becomes available, up until 2 hours before the Class start time – please ensure that you remove yourself from the waitlist if you don’t think you’ll be able to make it to a Class on time. You can cancel your waitlist at any time up until they are allocated for a full refund. If a space becomes free within 2 hours of the start time, all remaining customers on the waitlist will be sent an email asking if they would like to accept the booking. In order to do this, customers need to click on the link in the email to book a spot in the Class. This is allocated on a first come first serve basis.
6. If we cancel a Class, your Class Credit will be refunded unless otherwise stated. We will notify you of this via email or telephone call.
7. CLASS CANCELLATION
1. You can cancel a Class 2 hours before the start time of a Class and the Credits attributable to that Class will automatically be refunded to your User Account.
2. If you cancel a Class less than 2 hours before the start time then the Credits attributable to the Class will not be refunded.
3. A Class can be cancelled on the Website.
1. Subject to the following provisions of this Condition 8, a Member is entitled to a set number of Class Credits per month depending on their Membership Type. Unlimited Members are entitled to unlimited class credits and on-demand class views.
2. Upon purchasing a Membership we will email the Member confirming their Membership Type, including the number of Credits attributable monthly to their Membership and the Membership Fee.
3. The Membership Fee is set out on the Website and is subject to change from time to time.
4. The number of Memberships offered from time to time is subject to our discretion and we cannot guarantee their availability at any given time.
5. Membership Billing:
5.1. the first month’s Membership Fee will be collected from the Member either by debit or Credit card on their Joining Date;
5.2. on their Joining Date the Member will provide details of a card to be saved to their User Account from which the Membership Fee can be collected;
5.3. the Membership Fee will be collected monthly, in advance, thereafter on or about the same day of the month as the Joining Date (Payment Date) from the card saved to the Member’s User Account; and
5.4. if payment is unsuccessful on the Payment Date, we will email the Member notifying them of the unsuccessful payment. If after 48 hours of notice being given, payment has still not been given, any valid Class Credits on the Member’s User Account will be used for future bookings (subject always to the provisions in these Conditions relating to expiry of Credits). If the Member has insufficient valid Credits in their User Account, future bookings will be cancelled. Their Membership will also be cancelled.
6. Payments for Memberships are non refundable.
1. Price details for Class Credits and Memberships are available on our Website and shall be such prices as determined by us from time to time.
10. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
1. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our Website. By using the Website, you are confirming that you accept these Conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
2. We may update this Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. Any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
3. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. By accessing this Website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this Website for your use in accordance with these Conditions. You must not modify the copies of any materials on this Website in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Conditions of use your right to use this Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
5. You may not (except to the extent required in order to use this Website in accordance with these Conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other Website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this Website or systematically extract material from this Website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this Website or any document available through it without our prior written consent.
6. This Website should only be accessed using a computer linked to a secure network environment.
7. We cannot guarantee that this Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this Website please contact us by email and we will endeavour to correct it.
8. It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this Website will be free from viruses. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this Website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (save in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) in connection with
(a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the Website or from any third-party Websites linked to this Website and
(b) any interruptions in your access to the Website.
9. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of–service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this Condition you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you will indemnify us for any breach, which means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of you not complying with this Condition.
11. YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
1. Certain areas of our Website are restricted and may only be accessed if you are registered with us and have been issued with or have chosen a username and password.
2. You must not allow any other person to use your username, password or other login details, and must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us as soon as possible.
3. We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password used to access to this Website at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with these Conditions.
4. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to an area of this Website which is only accessible with a username and password other than that which has been identified as being available to you through the logins and passwords notified to you and you will not attempt to evade our authentication or security procedures nor assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the above things.
5. We shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of unauthorised access to your User Account until such time as you have informed us of unauthorised use or possible unauthorised use of your login details or of a breach of security.
6. If you are accessing an area of our Website protected by a username and password to use the Services available through it otherwise than in the course of your business, you have certain statutory rights as a consumer regarding the performance of Services. These statutory rights will not be affected by any statement contained in these Conditions.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The design and layout of this Website are protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
2. The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of BODY LDN Limited or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or use the Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party who may own the Marks. (See also the section below on Trade Marks.)
3. We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this Website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de-compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our prior written consent.
13. DATA PROTECTION AND OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
1. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our Website.
1. We reserve the right to vary or amend these Conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon their posting being on the Website.
1. If any of these Conditions are or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
2. the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect; or the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect.
17. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
1. A person who is not a party to these Conditions may not enforce any of them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
1. No waiver of any of these Conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by us.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Any dispute arising between you and us in relation to these Conditions shall be governed by English law.
2. We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
3. BODY LDN Ltd reserve the right to withdraw, vary or amend any promotion, discount or competition at any time.
21. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. BODY LDN Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12590565 whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V2NX.